Looking for a great place to shop for ‘Made in the USA’ items? My sister, Clarissa Tyson (twitter | FB page), is opening a gift shop called Clarity Cottage in beautiful Volant, Pennsylvania. She will be selling local handmade items. The items include:
- wreaths made of real wrapped grapevines with beautiful decorations
- painted 200 year old slate (salvaged from an old barn)
- wooden silhouettes
- hand-poured soy candles
- home decor
- pottery and glassware
- hand-stamped copper jewelry (made by Annie Sarrica | FB page)
- crocheted scarves
- pet treats
- hand carved fossils on rocks
- art work
- hand-made soap
- Hoot’s Nest – which is everything owls!
- and much more!
I’m very excited about her opening day, which is this Saturday, September 29, 2012. I wish her all the success with her business!